Friday, February 5, 2016

Ore-Ida Totchos

I received a coupon from Influenster inside by Jingle VoxBox to get a free bag of Ore-Ida Tater Tots for testing and review purposes. One of our fun tasks was to make some Totchos! Totchos are all the goodness of nachos... but with delicious tater tots! My Totchos recipe was quite simple - Ore-Ida Tater Tots, chili, and shredded cheese. I baked the Tater Tots in the oven following the directions on the package. While they were baking, I heated the chili on the stove. After the tots were done, I took them out of the oven, spooned the chili over them, and sprinkled (okay, more like threw big handfuls) cheese on top. I put it back in the oven for just a couple of minutes to melt the cheese. The result? Seriously yummy! Probably not the healthiest meal, but totally worth it. 


For more recipes, please visit the Kraft Recipes Totchos Hub. I can't wait to try them all! 

Disclaimer: I received the Ore-Ida tots complimentary from Influenster, but opinions are all my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment