Sunday, January 8, 2012

Not-so-homemade cookies

I'm really pretty embarrassed to post this. But I didn't want to break my resolutions so early! I had to bake something!

I had a busy weekend. I'd originally planned to do my baking on Saturday, but my family had a late Christmas celebration because some family members just got home from South Korea. We also went out of town to visit my in-laws.

I wasn't feeling too spry at 8:00 p.m. after running around all day. Hence this week's Baking Extravaganza item--


Yup. Refrigerated cookies.


I'll spare you the step-by-step instructions.

Overlook my gross cookie sheet. I promise it's clean.


These aren't my favorite. I thought it was peanut butter CHOCOLATE chip. But no--just peanut butter chip.


They were nice and moist, though.


I promise I'll put more effort in next week's baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment