So, let's check in to see how well I've kept up with my goals, shall we?
1. Get Crafty- Check!
2. Baking Extravaganza- Check! Well, half a check.
3. Dinner for Two- Check!
4. Walk it Off- Um... I walked for 4 out of 5 days. So a little shy of my goal. I'll try to do better next week.
5. Declutter and Organize- Hahahaha! I've not even started. I said I'd get the calendar done by the end of the month, remember?
6. Alphabet Dating- Not this week. Chad shot down my "K" date idea, so it's back to the drawing board.
7. Read the Word- Check! I've done really well at this--and I'm enjoying it. I'm almost finished with Exodus now.
8. Classics- Not started yet. I'm trying to finish reading The Night Circus first. I don't like starting a new book when I'm in the middle of another one.
9. Sell, Donate, Toss- In progress. I bought some boxes just for that purpose. I've not started putting things in them yet, though.
10. Water- Check! I should've taken a picture of my chart. I've got all the glasses colored in all the way through January 8th.
Not too bad. Let's see what I can get accomplished Week 2.