Sunday, January 22, 2012

Progress Update - Week 3

It's been three full weeks since I've started my endeavors. Time to check in and see how I'm doing.

1. Get Crafty - Check! It didn't turn out exactly as planned, though.


2. Baking Extravaganza - I did it, but I hate to admit I'm the creator of this mess.


3. Cooking for Two - Yep! We actually cooked several nights this week. Here's the yummy chicken casserole.


4. Walk it Off - YES! I did it! I walked all 5 days for at least 30 minutes. I knew cleaning off the treadmill would make me more motivated.

5. Declutter and Organize - Ugh. I'm not liking this one. I've only finished 9 out of 31 things. That means I only did 2 things since last week.

6. Alphabet Dating - No. Still no "K" date. Argh! We can't figure out what we want to do.

7. Read the Word - Yes, I've read the Bible every night! I'm now about halfway through Deuteronomy.

8. Classics - Uh huh. I'm about 60% finished with Wuthering Heights now. I've been listening to it while I walk on the treadmill. I don't enjoy that robot Kindle voice--they could at least make it sound a little more human.

9. Sell, Donate, Toss - I've got several things in both boxes now. I'll take a picture when I get them completely full.

10. Water - Yep! Three glasses a day.

I'm going to HAVE to declutter and organize next week. No excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment